Thursday, April 25, 2013

New Revlon Lip Butters!

I could live and die by these Revlon Lip Butters. Depending on the shade they can be so pigmented like a lipstick or sheer like a nice lip balm or gloss. Either way, they have shades for all skin tones and the formula is great. It goes on smooth and creamy and you can't beat that!

Recently while at Target, I noticed that they had them on sale for $6 so I picked up a few. Three from the new Spring collection and one older one. I know that places like Walgreens and Ulta have better deals but hey, when in Rome...



From left to right: Juicy Papaya, Wild Watermelon, Sorbet and Candy Apple.
From left to right: Candy Apple, Sorbet, Wild Watermelon and Juicy Papaya.

As you can see the pigmentation varies but they are buildable. They have mixed qualities of a gloss and balm which is what I like the most about them. I can appreciate a good matte lipstick every now and then but I love my lips to have a shine about them!

Hope you guys enjoy this post!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna see what they look like on your lips. Well it doesn't have to be yours, just show me someone's mouth with it on. Preferably someone with my skin tone :)

    ReplyDelete