Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bonus: Nails!

Also last week, I painted my nails with Essie's "Navigate Her". I will never say that I'm a manicurist, but I do love having my nails painted. Plus, I'm going through this whole "I can do it myself to save some money" phase so I've been doing at-home manicures. I love the formula that Essie has. The only con is since exploring different nail polish companies, I've realized that I prefer the wide brush rather than the more conventional sized brushes. I can get my whole nail polished in two swipes which makes the whole process shorter and easier!

I used the Essie, "No Chips Ahead" top coat as well. It's a pretty decent top coat but I'm looking explore the others in their collection.

2 comments:

  1. Did it last long? It always feels like my nails chip within a few days, that's why I don't even bother painting them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It lasted longer than anything else I've tried in the line of press-on nails. I kept them on for three days but then my pointer nail became a tad bit loose so I took them off. But there will be a review coming soon, so stay tuned! :)

      Delete