Thursday, May 29, 2014

LEGS. Influenster Venus® Snap with Embrace Review

It's spring time, but in Texas it means it's the start of our summer. It's hotter than a jalepeno 75% of the time here in Houston and when it's that other 25% we just don't know how to act. But being that it's always hot, it means that we're always required to wear shorts, skirts and dresses to let our legs breathe in this 90 degree weather!

You can't have short skirts and shorts without smooth legs. I shave frequently because you never know where life is going to take you and where you're going to need to show off your legs. Influenster sent me for review the new Gilette Venus "In a Snap" razor. It's a portable razor that comes with a cute little carrying case easy for you to just slip in your purse, overnight bag or whatever.

This little baby came in handy this past weekend after I got dressed in some short shorts and noticed that there was some stubble. There were two options: Change into pants or shave my legs!  I broke the razor out and went to town. I mean I couldn't go to a Crawfish Boil in long pants, not in this Texas heat. It got the job done, FLAWLESSLY!

As the summer vacation approaches (although I'll still be at work throughout the week) this razor is going to come in quite handy for those weekend trips to Dallas, Austin, San Antonio and to the beaches in Galveston and Corpus Christi.

Kudos to you Gilette for creating such a cute little razor that fits perfectly in my small hands and gives me a great shave! Woo-hoo for Summer! #INASNAP

                                                   Embedded image permalink
                                   Gillette® Venus® Snap with Embrace

No comments:

Post a Comment