Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Broadway imPRESS Nail Review: The Remix

As you all already know, I'm a proud member of the website Influester! If you don't know, Influenster is a website where you give reviews about a plethora of products and they even send you a box of items to review when you qualify, for free!

I've gotten my first box of the year and it's the Uni VoxBox (post coming soon). In the box I received an item that I got from a previous box. I was a bit disappointed that I got the same exact color but hey, you can't really complain when it's free right? So, I put them on with no hesitation ready to get the same experience that I had last time.

As you can recall, last time they lasted about a week. This time, two nails popped off not even 24 hours in. I was devastated! I was out in public missing nails! I don't know what it was this time but it just wasn't right. I'm not exactly saying I would never use them again because I've had a great experience with them the first time around, but I am saying, be verrrrry careful when putting them on. Make sure you are firmly pressing down when applying them so that water and lotion (like they did to me) won't get in-between your nail and the press on.

No comments:

Post a Comment