Monday, May 20, 2013

New IPSY May Bag!!!

So last Monday I finally got my May Ipsy Glam Bag. I must say I was super excited and I am thoroughly enjoying the products.
 This is what the bag looked like this month. I love it. I love fun patterns like this zig zag print.
An overview of the products.

 Okay,  this product right here is the one I was most excited about receiving. I'd first heard about the Macadamia Oil products on YouTube and wanted to try but the price was a huge turn off. Recently, from Ulta's website, I purchased a travel sized version of the deep conditioner. I love this Healing Oil Treatment! The smell is divine. It's very strong though, I can still smell it on my hands after hours of putting it in my hair. I feel like it does a good job of making my hair feel soft and smoothing it out.
 A nail polish by Zoya.
 A concealer which I can't wear but I might be able to use a base for my eyes. It's by yaby.
 Juice Beauty's lip gloss. Now this isn't the best lipgloss I've used but it might be the best smelling. It smells like the cake batter of a 7 Up Pound Cake! So lemony and sweet! But it goes on pretty bare and looks like I ate some chicken.
This smells sooooo good. I'm rolling it on at every chance! 

2 comments:

  1. I used to love lip glosses that make me look like I ate some chicken in middle school. But now I feel like it makes me look ghetto so I stick to color glosses and carmex. Anyway, why can't you use the concealer and how much is that macadamia oil? I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna wanna buy it if you said it was too much, but I feel like asking anyway..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The concealer is wayyyy too light which is why I said I could make it double as a primer/ eye shadow base because it's about the same consistency as some of the ones that I have tried. The size that they sent me runs for $13.50 for 1 oz!!!!

      Delete